Join the Leading Global Open Banking Video Summit and Community
Open Banking Dimensions Covered
- Business Models
- Use Cases
- Financial Inclusion and Education
Inspiring Open Banking Insights
- Best Practice Presentations
- Strategic Insights
- Successful Business Models and Use Cases
- Matchmaking and Video One on One Meetings (optional)
- Online API Banking Community with slides archive and videos (unlimited access)
- New business models
- Startup show cases
- Bank/Fintech cooperation
- Developing an Open Banking strategy
- Platformication and market places
- Strategic outlook: The future of payments
- Trends and approaches in regulation (EU, UK, World)
- Building an Open Banking organisation
- Transformation of banks into services and distribution platforms
- KYC: Methods and management
- Innovation Management
- API product development
- The role of AI and Big Data in API Banking
- Financial inclusion and education
- Open Banking value chain
- PSD II implementation in Europe: current status and outlook
- Open Banking in savings and wealth management
- API Banking as a new driver in corporate banking
- Identity and access management
- Standardisation, Interoperability, Harmonisation
- New levels of connectivity
"Thanks a lot for the organization and the great speakers, really a nice and productive conference."
Antonio Cuadros Sanchez, VP Secured and Unsecured Lending, ING España & Portugal
"I’d like to congratulate you on the successful API Banking Dialogue this week! We really enjoyed the range of speakers."
Matt Elliott, Head of Integration Development Services, Sopra Banking Software
"A highly educational event, with an excellent variety of speakers from multiple industries, geographies, and backgrounds."
David Tolley, Director Industry Strategy, Vocalink
"I really liked the setup. Very good presentations there and a good mix of presenters."
Asgeir Helgi Johannsson, Attorney At Law, Atlas Lögmenn ehf. / Co-founder Ekki banka ehf.
Presentations were of high quality, with real SMEs presenting excellent, thought provoking content.
Brendan Reilly, Head of Product Management, EMEA, Silicon Valley Bank
"It was a great pleasure. The audience you gathered was really good!"
Estelle Brack, Independent Payments Consultant
"It was a pleasure to share my insights with the attendees both whilst presenting and in the matched meetings. Also, the open sessions were very engaging and really encouraged debate amongst the participants which was really interesting and engaging."
Winston Pearson, Product Manager – Cash Management, AccessPay